Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Park

We've had gorgeous weather lately, so we've been able to head to the playground when we get kicked out of the house for showings. Yesterday we went to the park with Ainsleigh's buddy Emma. It had been several weeks since we got together and it was so nice to watch them playing together again (plus Emma's mom is one of my favorite people). And Ripken liked tackling baby Mary, so everyone was happy (well, maybe not Mary, although she took it quite well). I love the picture of Ainsleigh & Emma, sitting on top of the tunnel eating their carrots! Ripken went on the swings for the first time about a week ago, but this was the first time I got a picture.
(click to enlarge)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Ainsleigh and Emma had me in tears. Thanks for sharing!

We all had a great time at the park, even Mary, believe or not, Ripken is far more gentle with her than Emma.

Tracy said...

Kristin--happy tears, I hope? Isn't that a great picture!?