I know this happened a while ago, but beyond moving, I maxed out my laptop and couldn't download any more photos. We just got a new desktop so now I'm back in business!
Here are our pics from July 4th. Baseball game the night before (top left), bike parade at church in the morning (Ainsleigh's bike, and even Ripken, got decorated--2nd from top left), and fireworks at Farmor & Farfar in the evening (bottom right, etc). Our nephew Erik was also in town, and we had lots of fun with him (those pics are all on Kay's camera).
Here are our pics from July 4th. Baseball game the night before (top left), bike parade at church in the morning (Ainsleigh's bike, and even Ripken, got decorated--2nd from top left), and fireworks at Farmor & Farfar in the evening (bottom right, etc). Our nephew Erik was also in town, and we had lots of fun with him (those pics are all on Kay's camera).




No comments:
Post a Comment