Over the 4th of July weekend the kids, Sarah and I went to the outer banks. This was only the second time in the ten years we've lived here that we went to the beach. Both times I've had the same thought: "Why don't we come here more often!?"

Old man Rippy by the sea.

Ainsleigh collecting shells.

A proud moment in parenting:
After slurpees we went back to our friends' house where we were staying. Rippy spent all his time there looking like this.
Some pictures of the various combinations of the kids, Sarah, and myself.






1 comment:
Hey Tracy! I can't believe you've only been to the beach twice- we miss living in NC mainly because we're so far away from the beach!!! :) Looks like you had lots of fun!
I can't believe you guys are moving to London- wow! We totally want to come visit! Good Luck with your move and I hope you guys enjoy it there. What a great experience for your family! And I want to go to the castle school!
Congrats on finishing your Ph.D.- you GO GIRL- I wish I could have been there to help celebrate! What a big accomplishment!!
You are Awesome Tracy! I miss you guys and can't wait to hear about your adventures in London.
Keep in Touch!
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment