Ainsleigh went sledding
Rippy couldn't figure out what was going on and why he wasn't back inside
A & A
Ripken's final assessment of the whole thing:
So that was Saturday. Sunday we couldn't convince anyone to play outside in the snow. Ainsleigh ran around the house in a tank top and shorts and said she wanted it to be summer. I wasn't even going to try again with Rippy. I felt like we truly had two Carolina kids: We finally had snow and they didn't want anything to do with it!
Rippy couldn't figure out what was going on and why he wasn't back inside
A & A
Ripken's final assessment of the whole thing:
So that was Saturday. Sunday we couldn't convince anyone to play outside in the snow. Ainsleigh ran around the house in a tank top and shorts and said she wanted it to be summer. I wasn't even going to try again with Rippy. I felt like we truly had two Carolina kids: We finally had snow and they didn't want anything to do with it!On Tuesday we had to get out of the house (they never plowed our road, and there was a layer of ice, then 6" of snow, then another layer of ice), so we went for a walk. Things were beginning to melt and Ainsleigh liked the sunshine and marching through the snow. So maybe she just doesn't like the east coast version of winter but would like CO or MT where they have powder & sun. I'll still hold out some hope that they will return to my northern skiing roots!




1 comment:
Hey Tracy! It was fun catching up on your life in the new townhome! I love it- it's beautiful and lots of room it looks like! Glad you survived all of those moves! Ben and I are going to Spain (Valencia, Barcelona, maybe Madrid) in June- you'll have to give us all your tips! I'll e-mail you soon about it!
Post a Comment