We are back and we had a nice time in BC. I have no idea when I'll get to post pictures and give the full report, given that there is a lot going on this week before the kids and I head off again on Saturday morning. For now, I will just amend the proposed itinerary to what actually happened, which was:
July 1: fly to Seattle, ferry to Victoria
July 2-3: Victoria
July 3: Traveled north on Vancouver Island to Nanaimo
July 4: ferry to Horseshoe Bay (slightly north of Vancouver), drive to Whistler
July 4-6: Whistler
July 6-7: Vancouver
July 8: Seattle
July 9: Travel home
The ever so brief teaser summaries from both of us:
Austin: I am now a zip-lining junkie.
Tracy: BC is absolutely beautiful; my brother should live in Whistler; blackberries should work in BC.
We went from the ocean to the peaks and from 32 degrees and snowing to 95 degrees and sunny. Those stories will need to be told another day. Most likely in August.
Until later...



No comments:
Post a Comment