Monday, November 1, 2010

And miles to go before I sleep

It's been over a month since this increasingly pitiful blog has been added upon. There are stories to tell, to be sure. Most recently are those from Halloween and Ainsleigh's party.* I've fully relinquished my party planning crown to Sarah, who planned and hosted the whole thing and did a much better job than I would have done. I would have stopped at activities and crafts, but not Sarah. She had black lights and glow sticks and a fog machine (also a huge thanks to Marianne on that one) and put paper and sheets over all the windows and had this whole spider's lair thing going on in the dining room and also there was spooky story time. I mean it was incredible. So that is something I'm excited enough about to give you this teaser summary and hopefully the pictures will be up...soon? Or at least, before the next major holiday.

*which she has described with phrases including "off the hook" and "awesome."

No comments: