Rippy never could get his mouth around St. Patrick's Day. So he called it Green Day. I'm sure Billie Joe Armstrong is okay with that.
Ainsleigh built a leprechaun trap for school, all of her own design. She drew a rainbow on the lid of a shoe box, then used rainbow yarn to lure him from the lid...
Once inside, he would try to get the gold in the little pot. But before that could happen, he would get stuck in the honey that he didn't even see because it was covered in glitter. Not a bad plan. However, it yielded no successful leprechaun trappings. I knew we should have used glue traps instead of honey.
Just for the record, green pancakes are exponentially less gag-inducing than green eggs.

Ever-posing Ainsleigh and Rippy, who seems to be trying to copy her. Heaven help us.
This morning Rippy woke up and declared
"It's Red Day today, Mama! I want red pancakes and red eggs!"



1 comment:
Tracy, those kids are becoming more and more gorgeous!
Post a Comment