Today was our 8th and final visit to the Science Center. Given that Ainsleigh is not only excited about but actively tries to crash the boat, I'm not looking forward to her turning 16.
Farewell to the Inner Harbor...
...until next baseball season.
Back to packing. The one nice thing about the return trip is that there are no decisions to be made in terms of "can we live without this for 12 weeks." The one bad thing: it all has to fit.





1 comment:
I guess you and the kids are leaving TODAY!!! Wow. I'm sure it has to be bittersweet. What a WONDERFUL summer this has been for you, though!! What an amazing opportunity for your little family. I am jealous! :o) It's been fun for me to reconnect with you guys and to keep up with all the fun you've been having this summer in Baltimore. You'll have to keep blogging even after returning to NC -- if you can find the time in between working on your PhD and taking care of your two little ones. :o) Have a safe trip back to Carolina.
Post a Comment