There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead;
When she was good, she was very, very good,
And when she was bad she was horrid.
Lots of times she is the third line, but recently (and certainly today) it seems we are stuck in the fourth line. A few weeks ago I asked Austin why she was doing something that made my blood boil, and he said "because she's three." My response: "I don't like three."



2 comments:
With Eliana three was more terrible than two. As Alessia enters her second year, I'm trying to keep this in mind. Good luck!
funny, funny! I always heard 3 was the worst year! Why did they change the ward schedule with sacrament last? What a pain with small kids- I feel your frustration! Yuck!! And why do you start at 1:30? Weird! Good Luck getting the house ready- I wish i was there to help after just going through it. What color did you paint your kitchen? I know- tons of questions, but we need to catch up! I miss all my friends in NC!
Post a Comment