Several weeks ago we took a Saturday boat ride down the Thames and then toured a castle. If sentences like that one make you think you would like living here, you would be wrong. At least, I do not. But, back to the story at hand.
Departing from Richmond.

A slightly chilly start. A rare glimpse of a serious-lookig Rippy.
Binoculars: Always entertaining, despite seldom correct use.

I really don't get house boats, but there are a lot of them along the Thames.

And, even some sail boats.

A happy Rippy!

We got off the boat at Hampton Court Palace.

Fear the unicorn.

The courtyard.

Audio touring

Since it was a bank holiday weekend there were additional festivities throughout the grounds, including a demonstration of long-bow archery.

A few last pictures of the Thames, from the footpath near our flat.
Fall comes early. This was what it looked like at the end of August.
1 comment:
Wow- it looks beautiful there Tracy- I can't imagine not liking it- I want to hear more! I wish I could come visit!
Post a Comment