After our trip to Italy the kids and I flew from Milan to NC. That was the longest flight and of us have ever been on, and I'm happy to report the three of us (and everyone else on board) did just fine. Rippy flies west far better than he flies east.
Our trip home coincided with Halloween, Ainsleigh's favorite holiday. She wanted to be a flying monkey (from the Wizard of Oz) but graciously agreed to be a witch when there were only a few hours left and I still hadn't started on her costume. So, this year we had Spider Man (as per Rippy's superhero obsession) and a witch.

Rippy showing off his muscles:

We also hosted a party and Ainsleigh got to see her best friend, Caroline.

Back in London and decorating cookies on Halloween proper:

Rippy insisted I post this silly picture of him, which was his favorite one from the festivities:
No comments:
Post a Comment