I think I may be ready to try to resuscitate the blog.
It has been a rough time. I filed for separation from Austin and returned home to Chapel Hill with the kids in early December. I am applying for faculty positions that begin in August and so it is likely that the kids and I will be moving this summer. Hopefully by the end of the month that will be more clear. There probably won't be much discussion as to the current family situation on here, so if you want an update please ask and I will provide that in a more private way. I will just say thoughts and prayers are well appreciated.
I will try to back-fill a few pictures from the fall and get this caught up--at least in terms of some pictures of the kids.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thoughts and prayers have definitely been happening on our front for ya'll and hope for the best. I'm sorry we missed the party and hope we can talk soon!
Post a Comment