Ripken recently had his first weigh-in since he was 1 Month old, since he didn't go to the doctor when we were in Baltimore (only the clinic for shots). Here are his stats:Birth: 8 lbs 1 ounce, 22 inches
1 Month: 70%ile for both height and weight (the raw stats are in the room where he is sleeping)
4 Months: 16 lbs 7 ounces (90%ile), 25 3/4 inches (90%ile). Whoa!At 4 months, Ainsleigh was 14 lbs 6 ounces (75%ile), 25 inches (80%ile). So Ripken is 2 pounds and 3/4 inch bigger than she was at this point! At 6 Months, Ainsleigh shot up to the 97%ile in weight and 95%ile in height, so maybe he just hit his spurt early, or maybe he is determined not to be out done and will keep heading further up the chart. So far I feel like Ripken just looks very solid, but not chunky. On the other hand, here are some pictures of a very chunky baby Ainsleigh!

5 1/2 Months...look at that belly!
7 Months (already a ham)
7 Months
8 months (it doesn't help that this shirt was WAY too small)
Ripken: "Growing is hard work!"



1 comment:
I have chubby babies, too, and I just LOVE that! They've all thinned out as they've gotten older (as Ainsleigh appears to have also). I love kissin' that chub, though!
Post a Comment