Other recent activities and pics.
Only a LITTLE bit messy!
UNC Football game last weekend. It only lasted 1 quarter before the game was suspended for lightning, and soon after it started pouring. Fortunately, we had already left by then!
First run with Tracy in a long time. We couldn't bring the jogger to Baltimore (and it wouldn't have done much good since it only seats one kid), and before that I was pregnant, so it's been about one year since I've been consistently running. Ainsleigh and I ran nearly every day last summer in NJ. Hopefully I can figure out how to run a few times a week now that we're home (and I now know why people run at 6 AM, before the kids wake up!).
Playing the trumpet at Farmor and Farfar's house. Yep, she can get some notes out! Maybe she'll be a brass player like Austin.



No comments:
Post a Comment