They have a dinosaur hall right at the entrance, where we spent the first 2 hours.
Paleontologist Ainsleigh digs for fossils. This was her favorite activity of the day.
The only other exhibit we got to was the Kids' Room. Here is Ainsleigh driving a submarine...
After walking 30 minutes to the museum with Ripken strapped to me in the Baby Bjorn and pushing Ainsleigh in the stroller; chasing Ainsleigh around the museum for 4 hours (still with Ripken in the Bjorn) and walking 30 minutes home (by which time it was pretty hot), I was looking forward to chugging a 32 ounce Gatorade while standing over the A/C vent. When we got home I walked to the front of the stroller to see Ainsleigh not just asleep, but like this (check out the hands behind her head)!
And, in true Ainsleigh fashion, after I woke her up and got her inside, she wouldn't take a nap.




No comments:
Post a Comment