Saturday, June 21, 2008

Swimming

Today we were invited over to meet the family of someone who Austin met at Hopkins. They have a 3 year old and an 18 month old, 2 dogs, and more than 1 box of toys, so Ainsleigh had a great time. We also went to their pool, which had a fantastic toddler pool as well as a large regular pool. Although Ainsleigh liked playing with all of the toys in the toddler pool, she was most interested in "swimming" in the "big pool." This was the inaugural use of her noodle, so she was excited about that, too. After swimming we went back to their house for lunch. Apparently there is also a huge fantastic playground near their house, so we may join them on another outing after our trip.

1 comment:

The Edwards Clan said...

I'm glad Ainsleigh liked the water in the "big pool" so much. Our oldest son, Nicholas (age 6), loves to swim in the big pool; Kimberly (will be 4 in August) loves to swim in the kiddie pool -- NOT the "big pool" (I'm still a little kid, so I need to stay in the little pool."); and Benjamin (just turned 2) screams if you even get him near the water. Makes it tough for me if I want to go to the community pool with the kids by myself!