Sunday, June 22, 2008
Road Trip in Progress
Tomorrow Tracy, Ainsleigh, and Ripken are heading off on Tracy’s annual summer road trip to PA and NY. Along the way we will visit State College, Williamsport, and Rochester. We are excited to see lots of friends and family (and dogs, Ainsleigh keeps reminding me we are going to visit some dogs, too). I’ve been listing off the people (and dogs) that we are going to see for Ainsleigh, and I think the number is 22 people (9 different families) and 3 big dogs. Not bad for just over one week! We are also looking forward to the Penn State Creamery, Wegmans, and Abbots. So it’s over-and-out for a little while, since I can’t download pictures while we’re gone. We return next Tuesday, July 1. So check back then for the narrative and lots of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi, Tracy,
These are great pictures. What a wonderful journal and memory book for your family.
Ripkin favors you, I think. Congratulations on his birth.
Happy summer and safe travels.
Peace,
Lynn
Post a Comment